ASIC Historical Extract
Company identification and past events
D&B provides real time access to information from the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC), the Commonwealth government's independent body responsible for regulating organisations covered by the Corporations Law.
You can also add D&B data elements such as industry classification, credit enquiries, adverse information and more to your report at no additional cost. Find out more about D&B's new D&B Company Extract PLUS.
The identity of a company, a company director and its shareholders and rest assured that the entity is valid and operational.
- The organisation details
- The registered addresses
- The roles in organisation
- The share structure
- The shareholders
- The charges
- The documents and annual returns lodged
- Full details about all charges which have been registered against the selected companies.
- Historical Extract provides all of the information in a Company Extract, plus a full history of these details.
- DOCIMAGE allows you to purchase stored digital copies of all documents lodged at the ASIC by an organisation since 1991.
- Director Search shows banned Directors in Australia.
And answer even more
- Has this company been trading for only a short period of time?
- Where do I send legal documentation?
- Has the director been disqualified?
- How much money are shareholders willing to invest in backing the company?
- Who stands in line before I do in order to get paid?
- Is there a large turnover of directors in this company?
- ASIC Historical Extract
- ASIC Document Image Small
- ASIC Document Image Large
- ASIC Directors Extract