D&B’s most in-depth report - the D&B report - has been redeveloped to help make it easier for you to manage risk on new and existing business relationships.
Use the new D&B Report to help you
- evaluate existing and potential business relationships.
- make decisions about important transactions.
- research suppliers and plan for sales calls.
- make the right decisions, time after time.
More about the D&B Report
Benefits and uses
- Perform a risk assessment before entering into new business deals.
- Scan the ‘Identification & Summary’ dashboard for high-level risk indicators, including graphs that visually flag areas of high risk.
- Jump to the detail pages to do your own analysis.
- Investigate a company’s background, checking for financial performance, profitability, debts, assets and stability.
- Review key business ratios that measure financial strength.
- Find out if a company is undergoing financial stress.
- Gain insight into a company’s management team with detailed information on a company’s officers.
- Identify companies that have slow payment experiences or a company that may be undergoing financial stress.
- Review credit information and payment history.
- Compare a company to others in the same industry
- Prepare for a prospective client call by getting a company profile and detailed information on a company’s operational history, including industries and areas of operation.
- Review public records in D&B's information database for adverse information against a potential client.
- Identify corporate family relationships to help you minimise risk, reduce cost and grow revenue.
|Not a D&B subscriber?|
|Already a D&B member?|
- Order a new D&B report.
- View a Sample Report
- View Frequently Asked Questions
- Tell us what you think - e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Need more info?|
Contact D&B Customer Service
on 13 23 33 or email